Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
Tibialis Posterior Tendon Dysfunction: Assessment & Diagnoses including Conservative & Surgical Approaches
September 8, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
APodA Hosts | Workshop – Tibialis Posterior Tendon Dysfunction: Assessment & Diagnoses including Conservative & Surgical Approaches
This valuable seminar, being offered in-person in Adelaide will be both informative AND will get you involved in small workshop groups …
- Clinical presentation and diagnosis
- Conservative (non-operative treatment)
- Surgical management, when to refer and what to do
- Case presentations for each of the above
- Topical graphical anatomy, what you need to know to evaluate PT dysfunction
- Lower leg muscle evaluation – power, flexibility and function
- Camwalker or cast. How to select the right method of management
- Prehab and rehab for PT dysfunction. How to apply concepts for both surgical and non surgical management
Find out more- visit the Australian Podiatry Association website