Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
RESILIENCE IN A WORLD OF BURNOUT
May 23 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
About this event
Take time out to look at ways to manage the demands placed upon us in caregiving work. Learn to identify methods to fortify yourself to avoid burnout and continue to lead a satisfying and productive worklife.
Participants will create their own burnout prevention blueprint using the workbook provided online to –
- Create a system for identifying current and future burnout levels using tests, individual early signs and symptoms, and key people
- Create a brief ‘fail safe’ plan, should early signs of burnout be identified
- Identify key values and connect these to potential workplace and lifestyle decisions
- Conduct an initial ‘energy audit’ based on key draining and energizing activities inside and outside work
- Undertake an initial ‘job and life crafting’ activity to reduce demands and increase resources
- Consider possible workplace improvement suggestions based on the NSW Code of Practice for managing psychosocial hazards at work and appraise their ability to convene a working group to implement workplace improvements
Who should attend?
Suitable for all career stages.
Toni Knight is a psychotherapist, author and presenter who specialises in anxiety, burnout (and CF) and trauma.
To register, visit the OTA website. Follow the link below.