Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
Practice Owners National Conference
May 14 @ 8:00 am - May 15 @ 5:00 pm
Graphic credit to Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
About this event
Whether you’re a current GP practice owner, looking to move into practice ownership or a practice manager, this conference has something for everybody to help you navigate the challenges facing practice owners today. Visit the program page to find out more about the passionate conference advisory group who have brought you this year’s exciting program.
The program is divided into three streams, allowing you to select sessions that suit you.
- Current practice owners – helping you improve your existing practice
- Aspiring practice owners – giving you the tools to prepare you for your practice owners journey
- Management and sustainability – how your staff and technology can ensure your practice viability
Why should attend this conference?
Here are the top 3 reasons
- Hear the latest updates from industry experts to increase the financial sustainability of your general practice
- Learn about new products and services available to you and your practice team to improve your practice efficiency
- Network with practice owners and managers from other practices and learn from shared experiences
To learn more about this event, follow the link below.