Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
National Health & Innovation Precincts Summit
November 22 @ 8:00 am - November 23 @ 5:00 pm
EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 7 OCTOBER 2022
National Health & Innovation Precincts Summit is a national event which explores how we build successful, health and innovation precincts in Australia. The event’s purpose is to bring stakeholders together to share insights and best practice, exchange ideas, showcase innovations and drive future collaboration and growth.
- Unlocking the potential of Australia’s Precincts
- Challenges and opportunities for collaboration
- University Panel: What’s the value proposition?
- Translation in Australia: What are the tension points?
- Examining rural, regional and remote experiences with precincts
- Working towards sustainable healthcare infrastructure
- Embedding and dispersing innovation within- precinct ecosystems
- Insights from Macquarie Park, Australia’s original innovation district
- Learnings from building an ecosystem
- Harnessing translation and commercialisation at scale
- The value of precincts for business
- Global partnerships
- Value proposition of precincts to business
- Designing what innovation infrastructure should look like
- Effective place making for health precincts
- Applying the 7 factors of success for global innovation districts to the local context of Adelaide BioMed City $4.2B innovation district
- Measuring success in a precinct: How do you evaluate?
- What does a precinct approach to planning look like?
- Start-up success stories
Visit the website to learn more about the event Agenda, Speakers and more!