Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
Enda King – Athletic Hip and Groin Pain Sydney
February 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
DOES DIAGNOSIS MATTER IN A BIO-MECHANICALLY FOCUSED REHABILITATION APPROACH?
The course will discuss the challenges relating to differential diagnosis of the athletic hip and groin and identifying the bio-mechanical factors that contribute to much of the pain and dysfunction in the area.
The course will cover:
- Differential Diagnosis of Hip and Groin Pathology
- Pathomechanics of Hip and Groin Pain
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Linear Running Mechanics and Groin Pain
- Multi-directional Mechanics and Groin Pain
- RTP decision making and injury prevention