Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
Delivering Diversity & Inclusion: A Global Perspective
May 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
What does diversity and inclusion look like in your workplace?
To explore practical solutions for improving diversity at work, join us for a webinar (live from the USA) with international ISO diversity expert, Lorelei Carobolante.
The webinar content will include:
- What is Diversity and why does it matter in global organisations?
- What do we mean by an inclusive culture?
- Why does inclusion matter at work?
- What benefits do we see when we value workplace diversity and inclusion?
- What are some barriers that may hinder creation of inclusive people management policies, processes and practices, especially involving recruitment, redeployment, and return to work within our organisations?
- What practical strategies can we use to overcome these barriers?
Who Should Attend?
- Rehabilitation counsellors
- Workplace rehabilitation providers
- Injury management coordinators
- Employment & redeployment specialists
- HR professionals
- Disability sector professionals
- Leaders & Managers of all kinds
- Anyone with an interest in driving positive change
This webinar will commence at 10AM AEST. This time has been chosen as Lorelei is coming to you live from the USA. Please convert this to your local time zone appropriately.
Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart and Brisbane: 10AM
Adelaide and Darwin: 9:30AM
This webinar will be run using the Zoom platform. To ensure your system is compatible with the platform, please visit the link here. A webinar access link with further instructions will be sent to registrants closer to the date.