Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
Australian Network on Disability Annual Conference 2021
June 10, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Graphic credit to Australian Disability Network
About the conference
Attending the Igniting Innovation through Inclusion Conference will give you exclusive insights into ways to deliver sustainable access and inclusion outcomes. Discover innovative solutions to apply in your own organisation and learn how to shape the future of inclusion.
Connect with a powerful network of business leaders, diversity and human resources professionals, industry experts and influencers from the public, private and for-purpose sectors.
Why you should attend
- Australia’s pre-eminent event in disability as it relates to business.
- Experience thought-provoking presentations from globally renowned industry leaders, experts and influencers.
- Connect with a powerful network of business leaders, diversity practitioners, industry experts and influencers.
- Learn tested and pioneering practices that facilitate employment, retention and inclusion of people with disability in the workforce.
- Take away practical, effective strategies you can apply in your organisation.