Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
2022 IAHA National Conference
November 28 @ 8:00 am - November 30 @ 5:00 pm
Graphic credit to IAHA
About this event
The 2022 IAHA National Conference recognises the diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the diversity of our membership, as well as interdisciplinary actions within the allied health sector. IAHA will recognise how sustained holistic, strengths based approaches to health and wellbeing can achieve health equality for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
National Conference delegates will experience:
- Professional development that will challenge them both personally and professionally
- Networking opportunities with like minded people within a culturally diverse and safe space
- Opportunities for growth, learning and healing
- A Gala celebration of excellence in the Indigenous allied health sector
- Enriching cultural experiences
- ABSTRACTS – closed
- SCHOLARSHIPS – closing 1 July
- USLC APPLICATIONS – closing date TBC
- AWARD NOMINATIONS – closing 31 August
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
To find out more and to register- visit the website.