Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
12th Annual National Conference- Australian Network on Disability
May 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2020 National Conference | Australian Network on Disability
About the conference
12th Annual National Conference will be held at the world-class International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney on Tuesday 12 May 2020.
Australia’s pre-eminent event in disability as it relates to business, the conference provides an unparalleled opportunity to discover tested and pioneering practices to progress employment, retention and inclusion of people with disability. It connects a powerful network of business leaders, diversity and human resources professionals, industry experts and influencers from the public, private and for-purpose sectors.
The Shaping the Future conference will provide insights into leadership and business practices that advance inclusion of people with disability as employees and customers. You will hear practical strategies from diverse organisations from the public, private and for-purpose sectors.
It’s a unique opportunity to connect with an employer network of executive champions, diversity and human resources professionals, industry experts and influencers with disability.
You’ll gain exclusive insights into ways to deliver sustainable access and inclusion for people with disability and discover innovative solutions that you can apply in your own organisation.
Why you should attend
- Australia’s pre-eminent event in disability as it relates to business
- Experience thought-provoking presentations from globally renowned industry leaders, experts and influencers.
- Connect with a powerful network of business leaders, diversity practitioners, industry experts and influencers
- Learn tested and pioneering practices that facilitate employment, retention and inclusion of people with disability in the workforce
- Take away practical, effective strategies you can apply in your organisation
Ticket prices and registrations
To assist with your plans, tickets will be made available at the following rates.
- Individual: $680 plus GST
- Group of 5 or more: $660 per person, plus GST
- Individual: $920 plus GST
- Group of 5 or more: $900 per person, plus GST
Registrations will open closer to the event. To ensure you receive the latest conference news and updates, please register your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org.