Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
Internal Family Systems (IFS): An introduction for psychologists
August 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Photo credit to Australian Psychological Society (APS)
This webinar organised by APS professional development provides an introduction to Internal Family Systems for psychologists and will cover:
- a summary of the theoretical underpinnings of the model,
- an outline of the growing evidence base,
- a description of the important principles and processes of IFS,
- a fictionalised case study which will illustrate how it can be used,
- options for clients seeking IFS therapy, and
- options for therapists seeking IFS training, consultation, and supervision in Australia.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- have an understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of Internal Family Systems (IFS),
- describe the growing evidence base of IFS,
- recognise the important principles and processes in IFS, and
- identify the options to seek training, consultation, supervision, and exposure to study groups in Australia.
Presenter: Dr Shaun Dempsey MAPS, a Clinical Psychologist in private practice.
To learn more and to register- visit the APS website.