Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
- This event has passed.
Health Insurance Summit
June 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am - June 24, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The 20th Annual Health Insurance Summit will take place as a face-to-face event on the 23-24th June 2021 at the Swissôtel Sydney. It will also be available virtually.
The summit will continue to feature a balance of perspectives addressing a diverse range of critical issues, changing priorities, innovative ideas and solutions whilst considering the impact of COVID19 on consumers and the private health landscape in Australia.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED INCLUDE:
- The Prosthesis List Reform Process: Where are we up to?
- The roadmap for private health reform – Getting medical device funding right is the key to the gate
- Health outcomes – Shifting the focus in a COVID world
- The longtail impact of COVID-19 on mental health
- Pushing barriers for medical models
- Partnering in virtual care
- Inspiring customers towards a healthier life
- Consumer complaints: Trends and issues
- Using digital health engagement platforms for timely and cost-efficient health screening and triaging
- The transformation of PHI-Data science driven disease prediction, prevention and management
- What do PHI customers really want…?
- Mental health – How can we support private patients?
- Australia vs the World: Consumer perspectives of health and healthcare